Design Selectric brings a fresh and innovative approach to the Industry. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of each one of our Clients by offering outstanding customer service. Our staff/personnel are distinguished by the functional and technical expertise combined with hands on experience, thereby ensuring that our Clients receive the most effective and professional service, along with cost effective and energy efficient solutions.
Based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, Design Selectric provides superior Electrical Installations, and can offer as a complete package both Mechanical Installations and Renewable Energy Projects. Our location is ideally situated for access to both South East and Central regions including London.
Reliable and always ready to help.
Contactable at all times.
Professional, but caring.
We take pride in our work and always go the extra mile to get the job done.
We have worked for the majority of the major contractors, including Wates Construction, Balfour Beatty, Pexhurst Services Ltd, Kier and Mulalley.
Our projects include Warehouse Units, School Developments, Office Developments, Residential Developments and Refurbishment projects.
Health and Safety
Design Selectric Ltd is particularly proud of our record with Health & Safety in the construction field and has an impeccable record of safety.
We take our Health and Safety Policy very seriously and ensure all Risk Assessments are carried out diligently.
All our operatives attend site induction and safety meetings, and we also give a series of ‘Tool Box’ talks on relevant safety subjects.
Statement of Policy
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the Company’s reputation with Clients.
- To ensure compliance with relative statutory & health safety requirements.
- To endeavour, at all times, to maximise customer satisfaction with the services provided by Design Selectric Ltd.
- To employ the use of Renewable Energy Sources and Energy Saving Devices on all new Projects whenever possible.
- To ensure that all our operatives have adequate training and knowledge and maintain the policies of the Company at all times.